MYERS $20,000 SUMMER SALE-BRATION CASH GIVEAWAY FULL RULES
MYERS $20,000 SUMMER SALE-BRATION CASH GIVEAWAY
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
The purchase or lease of a new or used vehicle is a requirement for entry into this Contest.
- SPONSOR: The Myers $20,000 Summer Sale-bration Cash Giveaway Contest is sponsored by the Myers Automotive Group, 1200 Baseline Road, Ottawa, ON, K2C 0A6 (the “Sponsor”).
- ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is open to legal residents of Ontario, who have reached the age of majority in Ontario at the time of entry, with the exception of employees of the Sponsor, its parent, related and affiliated companies, subsidiaries, departments or agencies, franchisees, suppliers, advertising and promotional agencies, contest administrators, and any other parties engaged in the development, production or distribution of Contest materials and those living in the same household. By participating in this Contest, entrants acknowledge compliance with, and agree to be bound by, these Contest Rules. Entrants who do not comply with any of these Contest Rules are subject to disqualification by the Sponsor, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion who decisions are final.
- CONTEST DATES AND TIMES: This Contest begins on July 1, 2023, at 9:00 a.m. EST and ends on September 30, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. EST (the “Contest End Date”) after which time this Contest will be closed and no further entries will be accepted.
- HOW TO ENTER: You can enter this Contest by visiting one of the two (2) Myers Jeep RAM Dodge Chrysler locations - Myers Manotick Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Inc, located at 5791 Prince of Wales Drive., Ottawa, Ontario, K2M 1A5 or Myers Orleans Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Inc, located at 1465 Youville Dr., Orleans, Ontario, K1C 4R1 - and completing a contractual purchase/lease agreement of a new or used vehicle, including providing your full name, address, phone number and e-mail address. The delivery of the purchased/leased vehicle must be completed prior to the draw date of October 4th, 2023. The purchase or lease of vehicles classified by Myers “AS IS” or as “WHOLESALE” are not eligible for entry into this Contest. All entries must be complete and are subject to verification by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Limit 1 entry per person, per vehicle purchased or leased. The Sponsor reserves the right to combine purchases at one (1) or more of its locations for draws in this Contest, depending on available inventory, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Any attempt or suspected attempt to use robotic, automatic, programmed, or otherwise, illicit means to enter this Contest, or any other methods not authorized by these Contest Rules, for example, but not limited to, creating multiple accounts, identities, or registrations, all in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, shall be deemed as tampering and may disqualify you from entering, participating and/or winning a prize. Entries that contain false or incomplete information are void. Entries that are late, lost, stolen, illegible, contain false information, are damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled or incomplete, altered or otherwise irregular or that do not conform with or satisfy any or all of the conditions of the Contest Rules are void. Entrants grant Sponsor a non-exclusive license to use all entries for any purpose. No correspondence will be entered into except with selected entrants. Proof of transmission (screenshots or captures, etc.) does not constitute proof of entry or receipt of an entry.
- CONTEST PRIZES: There are a total of two (2) prizes available to be won each consisting of One (1) cash prize totaling the exact amount of $10,000 at the two (2) Myers Jeep RAM Dodge Chrysler locations – Myers Manotick Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Inc. and Myers Orleans Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Inc. (the “Eligible Myers Dealerships”).
All winners assume any and all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by entering, participating in this Contest or use or redemption of a prize. All prizes must be accepted as awarded. Prizes or any portion thereof cannot be combined with other discounts, promotions or special offers. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an alternate prize of equal or greater value if an advertised prize is unavailable at time of award.
- ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received before the Contest End Date.
- SKILL TESTING QUESTION: Selected Entrants will be required, as a condition to winning a prize, to correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, the Sponsor’s time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question to be administered prior to receiving their prize.
- WINNER SELECTION AND CONFIRMATION: On October 4, 2023 at 2:00 p.m. EST at each of the two (2) Myers Dealerships the Sponsor, or an employee, agent or other representative of the Sponsor, will conduct a random draw (two random draws total) from all eligible entries received by each of the Eligible Myers Dealerships before the Contest End Date and select a total of two (2) potential winners (the “Selected Entrants”) one Selected Entrant for each Eligible Myers Dealership.
The Selected Entrants will be deemed winners if they meet all of the eligibility criteria set out in these Contest Rules. If a Selected Entrant does not meet the eligibility criteria, he/she will be disqualified and will not receive a prize and another entrant will be selected by way of a random draw from the remaining eligible entries. Before being declared a winner, a Selected Entrant will be required to: (i) correctly answer the Sponsor’s skill-testing question; (ii) sign and return the Sponsor’s Declaration of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release form (“Winner Release”); and (iii) comply with all other Contest Rules, all in the sole discretion of Sponsor, whose decisions are final.
The Selected Entrants will be notified within one (1) business day of the draw and will be contacted by the telephone number or e-mail address provided at the time of entry into this Contest, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, and up to three attempts will be made to contact each Selected Entrant within 36 hours following the draw. A Selected Entrant that does not or cannot accept a prize may be forfeited and a new Selected Entrant selected by random draw, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Sponsor’s signed Winner Release must be received by the Sponsor no later than October 25, 2023 and must be completed and signed in person when redeeming the prize at the applicable Myers dealership or at another location specified by the Sponsor. The sponsor is not responsible for the failure for any reason whatsoever of a Selected Entrant to receive notification or for the Sponsor to receive a Selected Entrant’s response.
Disputes regarding identity of entrant: If the identity of a Selected Entrant is disputed, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the Authorized Account Holder (the individual assigned to the e-mail address or, if applicable for entry, social media handle associated with the entry). Each Selected Entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the Authorized Account Holder associated with the selected entry.
- RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION: The winner must sign the Sponsor’s Winner Release to: (i) confirm compliance with these Contest Rules; (ii) agree to accept the prize as awarded; (iii) release, discharge and hold harmless the Sponsor, its departments and agencies, parent, related and affiliated companies, subsidiaries, franchisees, advertising and promotional agencies, counsel, marketing partners, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, shareholders, successors, sponsors, partners, licensees, subsidiaries, agents, artists, advisors, assignees, and all others associated with the administration, development and execution of the Contest (the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all manner of action, cause of action, claim or demand, loss or injury, use or misuse of a prize or any travel related thereto, and the use of the Entry by the Sponsor, suit, debt, covenant, contract, including legal fees and expenses, whatsoever, including but not limited to, claims based on negligence, breach of contract and fundamental breach, failure of any third party contractor or supplier used in connection with any aspect of the Contest to perform or deliver any goods or services, any act of God or any other event beyond the Released Parties’ control, any dissatisfaction of any kind by a winner with any aspect of the Contest or any prize, liability for physical injury, death, or property damage which the entrants, guests, their heirs, successors or assigns have, might have or could have suffered, by reason of or arising out of the entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or in connection with the acceptance and/or exercise by the entrant of the Prize as awarded; and (iv) indemnify the Released Parties against any loss, damage or expense, including legal fees, that any of the Released Parties may suffer or incur as a result of any non-compliance by an entrant with any of these Contest Rules or participation in this Contest and/or in connection with the acceptance and/or exercise by an entrant of a prize and the use of the Entry by Sponsor.
The Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) incorrect or inaccurate entry information which may affect a person’s ability to participate in this Contest or be awarded a prize, including but not limited to human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed entries for any reason, mail failures, omission, or any combination thereof, and entries which fail to fully comply with these Contest Rules; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (iii) lost, incomplete, delayed, mutilated or misdirected entries or Declaration and Release forms; (iv) injury or damage to the entrant’s computer or to any other individual’s computer related to or resulting from participating in, or downloading any material regarding this Contest or accepting a prize; (v) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in this Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize, including any travel related thereto and the use of the Entry by Sponsor; (vi) the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer networks or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computer “hackers” or otherwise; or (vii) late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify a potential winner.
- OTHER CONDITIONS: The Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or amend this Contest at any time and in any way, without prior notice. Without limiting the foregoing, if, for any reason, this Contest is not capable of running as originally planned for any reason, the Sponsor reserves the right to cancel this Contest and conduct a random draw from all previously received eligible entries received by the date the Contest is cancelled.
Publicity and entrant information: By participating in this Contest, entrants consent to the use of their name, address, postal code, telephone number, social media handles, comments and image, whether on videotape, photograph or any other means, for the administration of this Contest or any publicity carried out by the Sponsor, without further notice or compensation.
Law: This Contest is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable Canadian federal, provincial, territorial, municipal and local laws. This Contest shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the province of Ontario where any disputes are to be determined, including all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Contest Rules, rights and obligations between entrants and the Sponsor, and procedural provisions, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. Any dispute shall be adjudicated by the courts sitting in Ottawa, Ontario.
Rule amendments: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend or modify these Contest Rules, or modify, cancel or suspend this Contest, without prior notice for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation in the event that any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor corrupts, or threatens to corrupt, the security or proper administration of the Contest.
Intellectual Property: All intellectual property, including but not limited to trademarks, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, images, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Sponsor. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or other intellectual property without the express written consent of the Sponsor is strictly prohibited.
© Myers Automotive Group 2023. All Rights Reserved.